Today, I was sure to mention that she was wearing a big girl swimsuit (like the big girls at Kendall's swimming lessons) and she finally went for it....
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Finally got Wakie in the "pool"
We planned to get a little pool for WakeLee to use in the yard this summer, but she still freaks out about the big bathtub, so didn't know if she'd ever be willing to get in it. We've tried (a couple of times) to make a little "pool" for WakeLee in a plastic tote to see how she'd do, but every time she saw the water she just wanted to go back inside the house.
Today, I was sure to mention that she was wearing a big girl swimsuit (like the big girls at Kendall's swimming lessons) and she finally went for it....


Today, I was sure to mention that she was wearing a big girl swimsuit (like the big girls at Kendall's swimming lessons) and she finally went for it....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment