So here is my super-cool Aaron Neville pumpkin (and Alex's Lionel Ritchie):
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
My Halloween Pumpkin
I thought I had already blogged this (maybe that was just a facebook post....?) but our friend Alex visited us before Halloween and we made pumpkins. He was looking for an unusual pumpkin carving stencil and found a "Lionel Ritchie" that was awesome. I was saying that since he was doing a singer, I wished they had one for Aaron Neville! I thought maybe I could make my own stencil, but then realized that it would be more fun to paint. We had our pumpkins out on the porch for Halloween and got a TON of compliments from the parents of trick or treaters!
So here is my super-cool Aaron Neville pumpkin (and Alex's Lionel Ritchie):
So here is my super-cool Aaron Neville pumpkin (and Alex's Lionel Ritchie):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment