Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Potty chair

A month or so ago we bought WakeLee a potty chair at Ikea. I know it will be a while before she can use it, but it was my first trip to Ikea and I knew I wouldn't be back for a long time, so I wanted to get one while I could....I'd read in a magazine that they sell for only $4, and I really couldn't believe it until I saw it. We decided on red after John's pleading that we get "any color but pink, PLEASE!"

We let W play with it for a little while before we put it away.
Here she is posing with it....


Kissing it....


And sticking her whole head in it....
Over the past week, W will bring me a diaper and say "diaper" when she wants to be changed (and even say "poo poo" sometimes when applicable!). I have to confess that I am harboring an admittedly unrealistic hope that she will suddenly potty train herself in the very near future. (Hey- she brings me a diaper! I can dream!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment