WakeLee is nearly 17 months - which means its almost time for nursery class at church! I've shown her the nursery classroom a few times, and last Sunday I took some photos of the room to show her at home to try to help her prepare and be excited (and by be excited, I mean be excited to STAY in there!)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Yesterday, I told WakeLee not to kick me in the stomach because I have a little baby in my belly. She looked a little surprised, then she started looking for the baby. She looked and looked, but she couldn't find it anywhere!
WakeLee is nearly 17 months - which means its almost time for nursery class at church! I've shown her the nursery classroom a few times, and last Sunday I took some photos of the room to show her at home to try to help her prepare and be excited (and by be excited, I mean be excited to STAY in there!)
WakeLee is nearly 17 months - which means its almost time for nursery class at church! I've shown her the nursery classroom a few times, and last Sunday I took some photos of the room to show her at home to try to help her prepare and be excited (and by be excited, I mean be excited to STAY in there!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment