Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Seusszzzzzzzzzzz

This is the first week Kendall has 3 night practices from 7:00-10:30 (or whenever they get done). From now on she'll have 3-5 practices a week. Yikes. I have to think of some things to do while I'm sitting there, bored to death. We haven't broken down and added internet to our phones yet, so doing anything online is out. I'm not even going to get into how this rehearsal schedule is seriously impacting my "LOST" viewing (we don't have DVR either, so I'm counting on someone else to tape it for me!)

Here are some things I've done in the past:
read a book
knitted a hat
prepared Sunday School lessons
written a speech
read several magazines

I need more productive things to do, that don't require me to lug a ton of stuff over there.... running out of ideas! Must come up with some more things to do so I don't feel like I'm being completely unproductive... unfortunately, sleeping is out because of snoring issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment