Thursday, June 11, 2009

Need bridal shower gift ideas!

I didn't post this on facebook (because I don't want my brother or his fiance to see it!), but I need some ideas for a "travel theme" bridal shower (we're supposed to give "travel" gifts). I've already done web searches, but the only suggestions are "luggage" and "luggage tags". They travel quite a bit (internationally! la dee da!) so they already have those sorts of things. If anyone has ideas, let me know! They have a wedding registry, but there isn't anything travel-related on it! My mom and I are both stumped!

5 comments:

  1. travel-sized items that they like (i.e. lotion, face scrub, shampoo, etc.). I love Burt's Bees little sample size bags of stuff. they also make stuff for men. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel-size games to play on the flight?

    A Rick Steves book? (Europe through the backdoor has lots of bargain travel tips and guides to often overlooked tourist sights)

    A phone card

    That's all I got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A globe or cool framed map. Scrapbook/photo album supplies. Magazine subscription that has to do with travel or to read while traveling. I'll keep thinking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Underwater disposible camera. Picture frame (one for multiple pictures or a digital one). MP3 player.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the ideas, everyone! We're going to use a few of them!

    ReplyDelete