Thursday, August 27, 2009

What to expect at church (YouTube video)

I was trying to find some fresh ideas for my "Ward Missionary" blog (when I get to 15 posts I'm eligible for Mormon Mommy Blogs - I have 13 so far) when I came across this video:

Its a really cool idea*. I don't know who made the video, but I found it posted on a blog called "A View from the Font"


*My only criticism of the content of the video is that the name of the visitor/investigator/new-member Sunday School class is "Gospel Essentials" (the regular Sunday School class for adults is "Gospel Doctrine" - this was mis-stated in the video. Not a huge deal, but the video suggests that you ask where the class is, so probably wouldn't want to have people asking for the wrong class)

3 comments:

  1. niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! wish we'd had this back in Juneau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that video. And is that blog you are making for your ward missionary calling? What a neat idea. I'm glad you sent me an invite to your blog! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ward missionary blog is http://awesomewardmissionaries.blogspot.com (Do I have too many blogs? I've already got 4, I'd better slow down! LOL)

    ReplyDelete